Posted: 15 Jan '19
Know You’re Protected with Fall Protection and Confined Space Equipment Rentals
Did you know that you can ensure the safety of your workers without purchasing the needed protection equipment? We have rentals that are fully inspected and always in good condition for your job!
The sole purpose of fall protection and confined space equipment rentals is to make it possible to acquire and use (for as long as you need) high quality protective equipment without the added expense of purchasing the equipment. This is especially helpful when you do not need to use the equipment long-term.
Advantages of Fall Protection and Confined Space Equipment Rentals
There are multiple advantages of fall protection and confined space equipment rentals beyond saving the cost of purchasing the equipment. Here are jut a few advantages of renting our safety and protection equipment:
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs: Fall protection and confined space equipment rentals are an excellent way to minimize maintenance and repair costs because you’re only responsible for maintenance when the equipment is in your custody.
- No depreciation costs: When you choose fall protection and confined space equipment rentals, you don’t have to worry about the equipment depreciating in value. That’s for the equipment owner to worry about.
- Solve equipment storage issues:Equipment storage is a major issue in the construction and manufacturing industries. Poor storage exposes equipment to theft and accelerated deterioration. Fall protection and confined space equipment rentals save you from having to worry about this.
- Transportation logistics:Transportation takes a long time and can also be costly, affecting the productivity and efficiency of the project. With fall protection and confined space equipment rentals, you can choose to have equipment delivered and picked up by the renting company, eliminating any transportation headaches.
- Flexibility:You can acquire exactly what you need for the project without wasting resources on equipment that may not be needed for the job. You can also add to your equipment as the project demands, without much strain. This has the potential to reduce overall costs while increasing productivity.
What Can You Rent?
If you’re working at a site where risk of falling is present, we have all the fall protection equipment you’d need, including PPEs and railing systems. For confined space safety, we have anchorages, body support systems, davits, counterweight systems, winches, harnesses, and all the others.
Are you in the construction or manufacturing industry? Are you scheduled to work on a project that requires fall or confined space protection? Contact us today to take advantage of our fall protection and confined space equipment rentals.
REQUEST INFO ON OUR COURSES